Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Yotaphone 2: Cool Dual Display Phone!!!



I have recently come into possession of the Yotaphone 2. If you would want the specs of the Yotaphone 2, then you could search for it on Google. I won’t be indicating in this post the technical specifications of the Yotaphone 2.
The Yotaphone 2 was actually for my dad. It was shipped from Russia to China, then from China to the Philippines. All in all I believe it took about 2 months. As I was tinkering with the phone when my dad received it, I noticed that it was in Chinese. I couldn’t understand a single thing. Well, there were English translations, but it still was full of Chinese characters. I did what I could and gave it back to my dad.
After one night of my dad’s possession of the Yotaphone 2, he called me up and said that he’s giving me the Yotaphone 2 since he was having difficulty using it, being in Chinese and all. I gladly6 accepted the Yotaphone 2.
I researched on the net on how to convert it into English. Not much development is being made on the Yotaphone 2 so it took me a couple hours before I discovered that I should flash the phone a Russian firmware (the latest is 5.0.0). Interestingly enough, after flashing the Yotaphone 2, I found that it contained the English language. Also, the phone now has Google Play. So, the Yotaphone 2 functions like any other android phone now… Well, better.
The Yotaphone 2 has dual display. Meaning, it has a colored display on the front and a black and white display on the back. The black and white display of the Yotaphone 2 save battery as it uses less battery than the colored display. Also, there are cool features using the dual display. One I noticed was that when I am using camera the back display would show eyes, the word “smile”, or an image of a camera. It is quite cool.
Also, the back display could serve as a clock, reminder, notification, preview, etc. it certainly has several uses which would top off other android phones.
I have had the phone for about 3 weeks now, and I can say that I am happy with the Yotaphone 2. I’m not really sure if what they say is true that the Yotaphone 2 has specs similar to that of the Samsung Galaxy S7. Well, it certainly performs well as of yet. I have no bad reactions yet. Well, aside from the fact that the Yotaphone 2 is not yet released in the Philippines, therefore products such as the screen protectors and phones cases specific top the brand and model are not available locally.
If you’re looking for a phone right now, then I suggest you give the Yotaphone 2 a look. The Yotaphone 2 is guaranteed to tickle your interest.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. BTW, I dropped the phone accidentally 3 times. Waist height, shoulder height, and knee height. After that, i cannot see any damage or performance issues. really loving this phone. :-D

    ReplyDelete