Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Alleged Hocus PCOS?


I am a supporter of Bong Bong Marcos. I believe that he should have won the Vice-Presidential race. So is there really election fraud? Did it really happen?

First off, i do not have anything against Leni Robredo. I believe that she is a good person and a good leader. I was impressed by her when I watched the vice presidential debates. In fact, if Bong Bong Marcos wasn't running, I would have voted for Leni Robredo.

So why do I question her winning the Vice Presidential Race?

Well, it is, to me atleast, kind of questionable. Leni Robredo doesnt actually have that may declared groups supporting her. Yes she was impressive but there isnt a lot of groups that have declared support for her. Marcos on the other hand has supporters the likes of solid north, iglesia ni cristo, binay-marcos, duterte-marcos, poe-marcos, and to some extent roxas-marcos, to name a few. It just came as a shock to me that Marcos was winning by a lot when instantly surged to the top. I was actually thinking that either chiz ezcudero or alan cayetano would be second place to marcos.

Also, there are precints which had 0 votes for marcos. That is highly unlikely, i believe.

Well, im just not convinced as to the authenticity of the vice presidential race. A small margin and an unlikely winner.

Well, Robredo is now declared as the winner. But as long as there are allegations of fraud, it will always be at the back of my mind that she didnt actually win. I just hope that her good name wont be besmirched by the acts of those behind the alleged fraud, if there really is fraud.

Post a Comment

0 Comments